Monday, January 18, 2010

Scheduling

Hi there. I am so very excited to announce that I am filling up with Weddings very quickly for this Spring, Summer, and Fall. So... if you are wanting to schedule, or get on my calendar please let me know. :) You can also email me anytime (eastphotography@gmail.com) with questions about my current Wedding Packages and Pricing. I look forward to meeting lots of new faces and have the feeling that 2010 is going to be a fantastic year!!

Since I don't like to post without at least one picture (I just can't help it) I'm going to attach another fav from the Wedding I just finished.

Hope everyone has a fabulous evening!

p.s- Please look for new changes coming to SEP in the coming months, including an expanded website and more printing options. All for you. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: