Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lilly Bug

My big 2 and a half year old. I have to say, 2 has definitely been a challenging year for us. Lilly is so independent and very, very head strong. (Big sigh) No idea where she gets that?? :) About a month ago, when she reached the big 2 and a half mark it seemed like a switch went off and she became a big girl. It's amazing to me how quickly that happened. I absolutely love it, and it also makes me sad. I always find myself asking, where does time go?

Although I am her Mom, I think she has to be the coolest little kid I know. I think this was the first time she was really excited to do a "session" with me. Which of course made me ecstatic. Hopefully you will be seeing lots more of her on here. But for now, here's to you Lilly bug... and making 2 and a half seem like sooo much fun. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Mandy said...

She is amazing! Love those second and fourth shots! Too cute...and what fashion sense! ;)