Monday, August 31, 2009

My Baby Sister

I was almost 14 when Claire came into this world, and we've had a strong bond ever since. She grew up with with me almost like another Mom instead of a sister. I can't believe how quickly she has turned into a beautiful young woman. (Besides the fact that it makes me feel old... really old.) I'm so proud of the person she has become, and honored to call her my sister. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek Claire Bear... I love you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This really does make me feel old.
Beautiful images and beautiful words. I like that first shot a lot because the processing reminds me of your profile image. You need one of Maggie processed like that to :)

Love the locations, poses and as always the processing rocks.