Monday, August 24, 2009

It's all about the people

I wanted to share something I recently received from a Wedding Photography Client. It's things like this that make me realize why I love my job so much. Of course the photography part is great, but meeting and getting to know amazing people just makes it all worthwhile. Thank you both so much, I wish you many blessings in the years to come.

I got the pictures and the album and I have to say they are absolutely AMAZING!! I feel like God lead me to you to be our photographer on our special day. You captured so many special moments and memories. We will always have them to remember our wedding day! Thank you so much for being the person that helps us relive our special day over and over again. May God Bless you and your family! Keep up the great work!!
Love,
Krystal and Matt Cundiff


and because I don't like to post without including a picture, here is another favorite from their album.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: