Monday, October 19, 2009

Maggie

My beautiful sister... the high school senior. I guess I always knew the time would come when she would be getting ready to graduate, I just didn't think it would come so quickly. As I sit here and try to find the right words to say it brings tears to my eyes. I am so proud of the person you are, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you next. Thanks for spending the day in the freezing cold with me and my camera. I'll never forget it. I love you sis.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Katie! said...

Sarah these pictures are amazing :) I love all the ones on here! Thanks for letting me come w/ you all by the way :) And it was really great meeting you!

sarah east said...

Thank you Katie! You're so sweet! It was really nice meeting you too, I wish we would have had more time to hang out. You can come with us anytime, I enjoyed having you there. :)

Mandy said...

Holy Smokes. Seriously, this makes me feel old, O.L.D. I keep thinking about your sisters when they were three and four. Great job! Loved 3,4 and the color treatment on 5 is awesome.

Caitlin Shields said...

These pictures are great. Yesterday, I caught myself spending hours looking at all your pictures. You are very talented. I hope one day I will have the pleasure for you to take my pictures. Love you, Caitlin =)

sarah east said...

Thank you so much Caitlin. I would be honored to take your pictures! Hope school is going well, I think about you a lot. Sending my love your way.