Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sisters- Sneak Peek!

There's nothing in the world like a sister. Even when we're little it's a bond that can never be broken. Meet Abby and Jenna- two sisters that I had so much fun with last weekend. We walked around a farm and enjoyed time together. They informed me of their definition of "hanky panky" and reminded me about the sweet innocence of childhood. Thanks for the fun day, girls!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Amy Dent said...

Ahhh yes...where "Hanky Panky" means "Dont kill the fish"..lol I LOVE these pictures, Sarah, and they will forever remind me of a wonderful day, with GREAT friends and a beautiful farm.