Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Simple Life

This summer has taken off to a flying start and I haven't had much time for personal work. Not that getting a 4 year old to agree to a session with Mama is an easy task. It usually includes promising to let her wear a tutu for the next few days, or eat that extra brownie that's in the kitchen. God love her.

My husband and I changed our life drastically a couple months ago. I guess that adds to the "not much time for personal work" category but it's been an amazing ride. We moved back to the country, back to the simple life. It's taken some getting use to but I think we're really going to enjoy this chapter. So before I write a book, here is the first personal sneak peek of the season. Introducing my very own Prince (he will love me for calling him that) and Princess. I use the word Princess lightly... she is really more of a Diva.

Happy Summer!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: