Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Riordan Family

I love the days when it looks like rain, you cross your fingers really tight, and it holds off until the very end of a session. Those days are perfect. I met the Riordan Family downtown last weekend. This is the first time I've had a session with the entire family and we had a blast. Jack and Nicholas are two of the cutest little boys I know... and the funniest. They kept me laughing the entire time. Thanks for asking me to play. :) Enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: