Friday, June 18, 2010

My little girl...

"You've gone and stole my heart and made it your own." Lilly's birthday was June 7, and we finally got a session "scheduled" yesterday evening. Things have been busy at SEP lately! :)

Over time I've started to realize how close together these birthday sessions have become... and how quickly my little girl is turning into a little lady. It's hard to believe you are already 3, how did that happen? Happy Birthday Princess Lilly! Thank you for all the sunshine, smiles, and teaching me what is important in life. I love you more than I ever knew possible.
♥nose kisses Mama

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: