Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jessa and Justin are ENGAGED.

I think one of the best parts about my job is getting to know some really awesome people. Jessa and Justin are two of them. We met downtown a couple nights ago for an evening of laughing, talking, and of course taking a few pictures. They are getting married in October in Nashville on a BRIDGE and I can't wait!! Thank you for such a fun evening, looking forward to the big day. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Framie said...

OMG! These are such great pictures! Yall are going to be soo happy together!

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see the images from the bridge because if they are half as awesome as these, they will be Amazing! I love that second and third shot...okay, I love them all :)