Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Palmer

A few of my faves from my Sunday afternoon spent with Palmer. We had a great time getting all dressed up and walking around downtown. As you can see, he's a natural at the all dressed up part. It was FREEZING, but we managed to have fun anyways. Thanks Palmer for baring the cold for me, I had a great time! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Palmer said...

Thanks Sarah! Those pics are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest! Maybe we can do another shoot in the summer time when it's nice and warm out!

Mandy said...

Great Set! Dressing up does indeed = awesome! Love that fourth shot!

Unknown said...

Awesome photos! The second shot is my absolute favorite!