Monday, September 28, 2009

Rainy Day Remedy

The rain has been killing me lately. Seriously. Of course Saturday wasn't any different... it was pouring all day. Don't get me wrong, I love rainy days when you can stay at home in your pajamas and watch movies all day. But not as much when I need to be outside with my camera. Luckily I have amazing clients who find the most perfect spots for sessions. Thank you Theresa for arranging for us to use Remedy, the coolest coffee shop around. And thank you Remedy for letting us use your awesome space. It was definitely a fun Saturday, even if it was raining. Two of my favorite things in the world, coffee and pictures... life doesn't get much better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I hear you about the rain, but you rocked the location. It was super cool spot and a great place to shoot!

Anonymous said...

Sarah: Oh my heavens! I am absolutely speechless! These photos are way beyond what I ever imagined and I can not wait to see the rest of the photos. I am sitting here, as exhausted as I can possibly be and to look at just those few shots, am overcome with emotion! You have an unbelievable talent and have captured the beauty of my family in a way that no one has ever done before!