Monday, July 13, 2009

Family of Four

I was lucky enough to spend my Sunday afternoon in Lexington KY, visiting for the first time. What a beautiful town, and a even more beautiful family. Thank you guys for sharing your time with me and showing me around. I loved the horse track and splashing around in the fountain downtown. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek, your album will be ready soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I can't decide which one I like better, I love them both!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: