Sunday, May 24, 2009

I've got an angel... she doesn't wear any wings

I still remember the exact moment my husband and I found out we were expecting. Wow what a wonderful surprise! Since then, every part of my life has been different. Better. It has been almost 2 years now and I find myself asking the question, where has time gone?

Here's to you baby girl, Happy 2nd Birthday! Thank you for making my world a better place.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it, love it, love it; the words, the photographs. Lovely in every way!

Anonymous said...

These are so precious. I agree - where did the time go???? She looks so old. Not a "baby" anymore. I am so proud of her and her parents and what a good job you guys have done!